Here's one for all of you who want to try mama cloth but have been too nervous to take that first step - a giveaway of my favorite ladies' hygiene product, Blossom Pads! To see my full review, go here (and note that the discount code is still valid!)
The winner will receive anything of her choice up to a $12 value from anywhere on the site...this includes the Intro to Cloth package, most 8 or 10 inch pads in any fabric (including organic cotton velour) and all clearance items!
How to Enter (open to residents of the United States):
You MUST be a fan/follower of Jem's Room either on Google Friend Connect, Facebook or Network Blogs...all three will get you three entries (any two will, of course, get you two entries)! Be sure to leave a comment below this blog post for each one or it won't count! Leave your username and email address (or other way of contacting you).
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL ENTRIES
- Go to the Blossom Pads website, come back and leave a comment to let me know what you would pick! Remember that for most non-clearance options you can customize the color of the flannel or velour, so be sure to specify!
- Like Blossom Pads on Facebook, comment that you have done so.
- Post a link to this giveaway anywhere on Facebook and/or your blog (1 entry for each share). Comment here to tell me where I can find it.
- Pin this blog entry, or ANY blog entry on Jem's Room, to a board on Pinterest. Leave the link to that board in the comments.
- Grab my button and place it anywhere on your blog main page. (Good for three entries). Leave a link in the comments to where I can find it.
- For an extra 10 entries, place an order with Blossom Pads using the 10% discount code 8AO11, and mention on your order form (in the comments section) that you were referred by Alicia O. of Jem's Room. (You must both use the code and mention me in your order or your entries may not be valid, since I will need to confirm your order with Charlene at Blossom Pads). Come back here and leave ten comments with the name you used to place your order and your email address.
The winner will be chosen at noon on Valentine's Day (Feb. 14).
Good luck and have fun!
* This giveaway is courtesy of the Blossom Pads referral program and readers like you! I did not receive any payment from Blossom Pads for my review, and they are not directly sponsoring this giveaway.