Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Since my in-laws are visiting this weekend and I have less time for blogging, I'll just leave you with the following links to other blog articles that caught my attention this week. Hope you find them as interesting as I did!

The Good: Homemade Deodorant from My Baby's Green.  I love this blog, so many great ideas! I am definitely trying this recipe when my Tom's of Maine stick deodorant runs out. If you choose to follow this blog, please leave a comment and let her know you found her here!

The Bad: Organic Gardener Taken to Court (for planting veggies in her own front yard!) from Great Green Idea, article by Jillian Fellows. A prime example of how snooty big-wigs with too much power can twist the wording of laws and codes to fit their own agendas. Kind of infuriating, but good for this lady for fighting back!

The Ugly: What the Heck is Fracking? from Big Green Purse. The more I read about this topic, the more I fear the destruction we humans are capable of. Seriously, what next? Signing the petition linked in this article may or may not help, but it sure can't hurt! Let our leaders know that this generation's dependency on natural gas should not cause so much harm to us, our children, our land, water, animals and all future generations!


Hmmm, maybe I should've put them in reverse order to avoid depressing anyone. Sorry about that. Hope everyone has a happy and blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment